The one that started it all. The original Prius continues to impress as it's the best-selling hybrid on the planet.
city hwy est. mpg 
Fun, compact and perfect for the city. The Prius c has the highest estimated city mileage of any vehicle without a plug . It also happens to be the most affordable in the fam, making it even funner.
city hwy est. mpg 
Yep, it's big. With more cargo room than most small SUVs, Prius v is the ideal combo of fuel efficiency and space  - perfect for a family or just you pack rats out there.
mpge  mode
The plug-friendly Prius is the most advanced in the Prius Family. Charge it using a standard home outlet for EV Mode  driving. After traveling in EV Mode, it will automatically kick into hybrid mode so you can get the best of both worlds.
 - 2012 EPA 51/48/50 city/highway/combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
 - 2012 EPA-estimated 53 city/46 highway/50 combined mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
 - Based on 2012 and 2011 EPA ratings: excludes plug-in hybrids (PHeV) and electric vehicles (EV). 2012 EPA-estimated 53 city/46 highway/50 combined mileage for Prius c. Actual mileage will vary.
 - Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
 - 2012 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
 - Based on manufacturers' data for cargo volume behind second-row seats; MY 2011 small SUV segment.
 - 2012 EPA combined estimated miles per gasoline gallon equivalent. Estimate includes consumption of electricity and gasoline energy during EV Mode operation. Actual results will vary for many reasons including driving conditions and how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
 - 51 city/49 highway/50 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
 - CAUTION! When driving a hybrid vehicle, pay special attention to the area around the vehicle. Because there is little vehicle noise in electric-only mode, pedestrians, people riding bicycles or other people and vehicles in the area may not be aware of the vehicle starting off or approaching them, so take extra care while driving.