- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $810 for Cars, $860 for Small/Medium Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), and $995 for Large Trucks (Land Cruiser, Tundra and Sequoia). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
 - 2014 EPA-estimated 28 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg for Corolla L with manual transmission. Actual mileage will vary.
 - The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. The phones on toyota.com have been tested for Bluetooth® wireless technology compatibility with Toyota vehicles. Performance will vary based on phone software version, coverage and your wireless carrier. Phones are warranted by their manufacturer, not Toyota.
 - All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
 - 2014 EPA-estimated 29 city/38 highway/32 combined mpg for Corolla LE CVT. Actual mileage will vary.
 - The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the rear area of the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm rearward clearance. Cold weather will limit effectiveness and view may become cloudy.
 - 2014 EPA-estimated 30 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg for Corolla LE Eco CVT. Actual mileage will vary. Does not include LE Eco Plus and LE Eco Premium.
 - 2014 EPA-estimated 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg for Corolla S CVT. Actual mileage will vary.